Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Homeless Maps Here

Post Lair of Lhessadrak

The DnDAdventures contest is over and I didn't win, oh well.

This means my Lair of Lhessadrak (lawful evil priestly lich) temple citadel is available to populate a dark corner of the CWBP.

Rather than repost the map, here's the link to post, in the Building/Structure WIP Forum...

http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...8&d=1211521659

Any takers?

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I would love to have this for the 'House of the Dead' location on the Beastland's map:
    a. because it fits perfectly with the theme.
    b. because I love your maps and would be proud to have one of them in the beastlands.
    - but I'm acutely aware that I have already claimed Torstan's homeless map and don't want to be too greedy. So put me on the reserve list and nobody else wants your map, I'll happily take it on.

cheers

Ravs

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    I would love to have this for the 'House of the Dead' location on the Beastland's map:
    a. because it fits perfectly with the theme.
    b. because I love your maps and would be proud to have one of them in the beastlands.
    - but I'm acutely aware that I have already claimed Torstan's homeless map and don't want to be too greedy. So put me on the reserve list and nobody else wants your map, I'll happily take it on.

cheers

Ravs
    Bah! There's been plenty of time for someone else to step up. And you're right, it fits perfectly for the HotD.. take it, I say!

And then promptly set up some sort of adventure for us all to play.

Post I explore the CWBP...

Rather than worrying about claiming another abandoned map, I say, it should be used for the House of the Dead in the Beastlands.

I will explore the CWBP and see what other "abandoned maps" I could create to spread some more hand-drawn joy around. I'm thinking about something in Thrubmorten Fens, some swampy wilderness around a particular site - haven't decided what, though.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Post Go ahead...

Go ahead and post it, Ravs.

Though I've submitted some entries in the WIKI, I am less adept at it.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

I am much happier to see the locations cluster in particular areas for now rather than being spread out all over the map. I have been toying with the notion of kicking off an adventure for my wife out there in the Beastlands, mostly thanks to that terrific Fort Lost map.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    Fair enough. Do you want to do the relabelling or shall I?

I'll change the river when I get a moment.
    Hi Torstan - if you don't have time to do this, I'll give it a go over the weekend. Extending the river may be a bit of a challenge without the original file with the layers etc but I can give it a go.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Apologies, and thanks for the prod. Here's the map with the river going off the north.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dreestan2.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	663.3 KB 
ID:	5388

I guess Riverwash is the name of the town at the mouth of the river, and that's the only settlement in the area? If so I'll rejig the labels for this. I don't really have too much time to do the thinking up of alterations, but if someone else comes up with ideas then I'm happy to place the labels.

Well, doing some digging and thought I'd start uploading some old maps I've done in the past but never really done anything with. The first is an old CC2 map in various stages of completion...never got around to using it for a campaign.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adraphel.PNG 
Views:	147 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	5389   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adraphel - Global View.PNG 
Views:	117 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	5390  
    Skycast

Wild Die - a random die roll of a blog | Savage Septentrionalis - Savage Worlds play-by-post

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast