Looks good. It's an interesting system and at a glance seems fairly simple to pick up. If you think your project is long, you should take a look at this, the story of Sequoya, a Cherokee Indian and his endeavor to create a written language -- short story, and for me, provided good fodder for anecdotal background lore in my own project.

What I've found useful in working with a language and writing system, is to actually take not of the words you use in every day life. Pay attention to the words you use, how often you use them, and with what emphasis you use them (in some languages, the emphasis of the word can change it's meaning) while you go about your day. Then, write them down and keep a running tally. Words used most often, (and often they tend to be supporting words, like and, the, there, me, my, you, your, they, theirs etc) would become your second priority -- I'll explain why in a moment. Your most frequently used descriptive words will become first priority, as they will form how your language sounds overall. Once those are in place, I find that the supporting words fall into place naturally.

A written language is another matter. While you may have already taken into consideration things like from which way the language is read and written, I can't begin to emphasize how important that is and how useful little tid-bits like that can be in working out cultural lore. fleshing out a culture etc. For example, the western way of writing, from left-to-right, top-to-bottom, could be looked at as a reflection of majority -- How many people in your society are right handed. If you have a system that's written, say, right-to-left and bottom-to-top, a right handed person would have two problems. The Both of which being, they would smear the ink with their sleeves as they passed not just over a line, but up the page as they worked.
It's simple, it's silly, but I've always believed that the devil really is in the details, and those little details can do wonders to bring a world, a people, a character or whatever you may be working on, to life.