Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I totally forgot I had this. I re-did my Tomb a little while back, for higher resolution and more detail in some areas. I'm the kind of person who likes putting everything the description of the room claims into the image, because I think it's more immersive for the player, and part of the enjoyment of playing digitally. Also slightly smaller filesize, but nearly double the resolution. I've been running my players through it on Roll20, and they've been having a lot of fun. Though, I suggest cutting the image into 3 pieces to use for programs like that.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LARGE TOMBlower.jpg 
Views:	2812 
Size:	2.33 MB 
ID:	58085

The other I bashed out quickly was the Catacombs of Wrath from Pathfinder's Rise of the Runelords adventure path. Again, official maps too small, and nothing fan-made would suit my taste, so I made one. Basically an exact copy of the official, but at higher res. Not 100% finished, but useable I think. Also working on one for Thisletop, which will be a challenge in itself. I just finished doing the outer area/house today, and the trees took forever.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Catacombs.jpg 
Views:	1663 
Size:	3.99 MB 
ID:	58086