Congrats, Dave! You are now $12 richer! This is a fantastic utility, I can't wait to see the looks on my players' faces when they see clean, clear dungeon maps next session. A couple issues/glitches/bugs I noticed, however:
  • The wood texture is different on the top and bottom, making a strange pattern in the texture when tiled.
  • The gray arrows/X's on doors do not change with the rest of the icon, but the arrows in the Travel section do. (Not sure if this is intentional, just thought I'd mention it),
  • When markers are hidden, walls and doors in the middle of squares disappear, too (Again, might be intentional).
  • The Terrain textures don't seem to math their names. In order, they look like: "Inside" looks like it should be called "Dirt," and "Rock" looks like it should be called Cobble(s)/Stone Brick(s)/Flagstone(s). Also, Slime would work better as an overlay, rather than a base texture.
  • Editing labels needs work. It's too difficult to go back and edit pre-existing text blocks, and the blocks themselves should have freeform placement and sizes, as well as multiple rows (maybe).

Besides the five points outlined above, this program is fantastic! Great work, Dave, and thank you.