Thread: Looking for RPG Grass terrian

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Gamerprinter, thank you for taking your time to help us out. Yes, your grass texture blends together very well to make it look clean. But there will be miniature figures on this image after it is printed out as a game mat. What I am concern about is that your real looking grass texture might look to long when a miniature figure is over it. In other words, real looking grass textures might not work with model miniatures.

Here is a example image I gave on this topic to show what I am looking for. If you go look at model grass terrain, you will see that it does not look like real grass. I am trying to put together a printed out image of the made up model grass terrain. The person who did the image below, did what I would like to do. But it does not have the layout and size I want along with I do not want those square lines over it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PZOSQW30031-BACK.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	56829

I am sorry if I seem to be to picky. I think the main problem here is me. I should have explained what I wanted better from the start. Meaning that I should have said what I just said about wanting model grass texture as an image to print out. My bad on that.

I am thinking about going to a local hobby store that plays warhammer and take a real close picture of their grass terrain with my camera. Then maybe we or just me now can use that. I hope I will still get support on this. If not, I will understand.

Gamerprinter, again thanks for your help. Your grass texture work together and was clean. But I hope you can understand the concern I have with it.

Jack, thank you for putting his grass texture on this image we are trying to put together. I know you like it, but I also hope you understand my concern about it.

Thank you guys for what you are doing for me.

Tony
    Last edited by tonyj; 08-12-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyj View Post
    Gamerprinter, again thanks for your help. Your grass texture work together and was clean. But I hope you can understand the concern I have with it.
    If it doesn't work for you, it doesn't work, though I use that same texture similar to how you are using it for commercial maps. I think it's fine, but for your project, you'd know best!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations