Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sewers of Greyport

Nice coloring rpgmapmaker

Guild Journeyer

I really like that black and white map. The hand-drawn fill and bricked edges really work for me.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Those are great. (I really like the recolored one as well) They have already spun me off into a bit of a story.....Lorgo couldn't decide what was worse, the foul smell emanating from the dank walls of this place or Ermie's constant chewing. The fool had taken the last bite of bread what seemed like hours ago but was still working his rotten teeth on whatever was left. Lorgo briefly considered running the toothless idiot through and leaving him in this pool of filth they walked through but realized that Ermie held the map in his head. The twists and turns of this place would make any man lose his sanity...... Sometime I just can't help myself
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Awesome maps! Love hand drawn stuff.

Wow, that really gives a sense of the complexity of the underground structures ... as well as the unseen vastnesses still left to map!

I really like the parchment version, and the coloured version gives some really nice lift, too. The first is the handout from the Sewer Rat. The second is hanging on the boss's wall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12