7/9 Ok

11/12 and 6/8 ok it make sense. 8 should move toward NW. 5 IS MOVING MORE TO THE SOUTH AND GRINDING WITH 8, CREATING THE MOUNTAINS. (SORRY FOR THE CAPS)

6/12 look at my new map, is it better that way ?

5: the eastern coast of North America was formed by successive plate collisions, creating several rift over time. That is where the Great Lakes are today.

North pole: Ok we will keep it then. We should have enough land for now. Maybe when I will redraw the map, I will try to put more land here and there, subtly. And moving some continents closer to the equator. One pixel at a time: 6 250 000 pixels left. (at the equator because this number increases as you get closer to the poles)

Update: I splited the north pole from 6: but I admit that I'm just making it spin around.
South pole is moving toward 9/7 and aways from 4
3 can move in any direction, im ok with SW, maybe we can unite 3 and Thurlor ? or not
I'm not too sure about the plausibility of plate 2. Should I split the eastern part ?
added Plate 13 to make it look more like Japan

that's about all for now, am I forgetting something ? If it's good I could do a final revision tomorrow and ask people what they think here: Regional/World Mapping

Attachment 66395