Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunderspire Labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by heffroncm View Post
    Oh, they are excellent the way they are. I was just wondering if anyone has any innovative solutions.

Myself, I've been selecting things one room at a time and printing on cardstock to create my own "dungeon tiles." As players open doors or round corners, I simply set down the next room. A bit time consuming to print and cut out, but worth it in the end.
    That's what i've been doing for Shadowfell Keep. I scanned and printed, cut and taped the encounter maps together though, and then used a black piece of paper to cover unexplored areas. I think i'll start just piecing them together though whenever Thunderspire starts. We still have the whole second hobber lair of Shadowfell to get through.

Many thanks for everyone posting this stuff! It's fantastic!

Edit: Can you even BUY 11x17 card stock? That would be perfect.

Guild Applicant

Thnx alot for these excellent maps. I don't know what I should have done without them! You're an angel.

my players like these maps, thank you very much for doing this for free.

I recently came back to DMing D&D with the advent of 4th edition after many years off. The biggest change was the need for battlemaps.

My poor players have had to endure my pitiful Dundjinni efforts through the whole of The Keep on the Shadowfell.

I recently stumbled across these awesome maps which have made the whole business much easier for me and much more visually appealing for my players.

Thank you so much for your hard work on these and putting them out there for others, less-talented, to use.

These maps are AWESOME. We just started Thunderspire, and this will be infinitely better than my hack job.

However, I have one little problem... how the heck do you multi-page print? My printer doesn't support 11x17, so I need some way to print these out...

Thanks,
    Chris

Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Blog Entries

Yeah I second PosteRazor.

Neon, such great work (repped btw). Is there a set layout for all of these maps to fit together or does the adventure call for them in more random order. I am not familiar with it I am afraid. Would be good to see a small image of them all together. I could make that if I knew the layout of them all.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I'll go ahead and third PosteRazor, very handy thing to have.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Yes, the Adventure has a 'MAIN MAP' so to speak showing the level layout, and where each encounter area takes place.

Then, when the player enter (say area 5) the encounter details for that area depict the map for that area with more details.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

HI THERE,

MAPS ARE AMAZING BUT I'VE GOT PRINTING ISSUES: on which kind of paper size are these maps supposed to be printed?

thank you in advance for your replies.

best

Bran Mak Morn

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast