Thread: Haven't been here in a while, but I'm back

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Haven't been here in a while, but I'm back

Hi, I don't remember what my old account name was, so I started another one, and since I'm trying to be more professional about it, I'm using my real name. Just an hour before posting this, I got someone's attention enough to set up my first map making commission for a dystopian America novel.

It's a line-based map that I did in GIMP 2.0, but she liked my style and how detailed I made it so much that she wants it done in the same way.

I also run a blog, which I really need to get back onto, called Cartography of Dreams. I don't know if it's okay to link to it in my post here, or in my signature. It's about general world building, and if this commission works out, I'll be showing off my paid work there as well as unpaid work to show the art of world building.

Guild Novice

Hi I am new to this and am willing to learn a lot more. I got interested because of one of my children. I wuld like to learn more about the programs you can use at the moment I am drawing maps by hand. I have a lot of questions.

Guild Novice

I also think commission is spelt with 2 s's the mapping commission advert only has one