Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: October/November 2014 Challenge :*** "Commission" a Guilder ! ***

I am also open to doing this too.

Oh MY...this is a good one. I haven't done a challenge in a long time so I want to get in on this. The thing I'm seeing is it looks like lots of folks are interested in doing this but are they latching onto anyone?

Seems like we need a spreadsheet or something for signups. For instance, I would be hopeful of working with someone like Diamond just because he gets his stuff done and it's always so quality. I'm always crunching on the last couple days right up to the wire. I guess in the end it doesn't matter so long as you get instructions to define your task.

Personally, I'm up for traditional or digital or a combination of both. If I go traditional I've been wanting to do a water color map for quite some time. No idea if I can do it though. I also have pencils, pens, watercolors, pastels and a Wacom Companion (anniversary gift) that I really must put to more use.

PS. I need this just to get me back into the swing of things. I've been wasting too much energy on everything else.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    Oh MY...this is a good one. I haven't done a challenge in a long time so I want to get in on this. The thing I'm seeing is it looks like lots of folks are interested in doing this but are they latching onto anyone?
    Maybe all that's needed is someone to get the ball rolling. I sent a message to Larb yesterday about exchanging commissions for this challenge, so hopefully we'll have some WIPs soon.

THW

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Personally, I'm up for traditional or digital or a combination of both. If I go traditional I've been wanting to do a water color map for quite some time. No idea if I can do it though. I also have pencils, pens, watercolors, pastels and a Wacom Companion (anniversary gift) that I really must put to more use.

PS. I need this just to get me back into the swing of things. I've been wasting too much energy on everything else.
    I wasn't sure if I was going to do this one, but I will if you will. Partners?

I should have a WIP up tomorrow. I am quite looking forward to this one.

On a side note I am wondering if it is worth extending this challenge for an additional week or so just so people have time to organise partnering up? This challenge has a lot of potential and it would be a shame to get less entries simply because of people spending half the month finding partners and then not having as much time to finish the map.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I'm kind of thinking this ought to be a two month challenge.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon
    Diamond just because he gets his stuff done
    I like your sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    I wasn't sure if I was going to do this one, but I will if you will. Partners?
    I responded to your message. I guess we just put together a blurb for the commission? I have an idea for one but I'll think about it over night. Maybe I'll come up with something really out there
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

I responded to your message. I guess we just put together a blurb for the commission? I have an idea for one but I'll think about it over night. Maybe I'll come up with something really out there
    I have been told I'm "out there" so it could work!

Does, uhh, anyone have anything for me? I'm open to messages and the like.
    Last edited by eViLe_eAgLe; 10-06-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast