What actually happened is that the group that was developing VBSEO, which is a major paid application for search engine optimization for vbulletin has called it quits. They went completely bankrupt or something and shut down their site and everything is just gone. The problem with that for us is that their software would need to be updated to keep up with web server software updates. This obviously didn't happen which caused the Bad Gateway errors earlier this week. The only way to bring the site back was to disable the search engine optimization, which is what produced the "pretty" URL's. So now any hard links that refer to those pretty URL's are broken. Rather than do a mass link replace to turn the broken pretty URL's into ugly URL's, I'm holding out and doing some research to find an alternative SEO option. Hopefully by this weekend I'll have it all sorted out.

In the meantime you can find groups by clicking the community dropdown at the top of the page under the main nav bar or click here: http://www.cartographersguild.com/group.php

Also, I've made the search function work again. That was all my fault.