Thread: Pathfinder RPG - Wanting a map for new campaign - Please and thank you!

Help Pathfinder RPG - Wanting a map for new campaign - Please and thank you!

I am not too great at making my own maps, but I have tried here to create as close an approximation to what I require as possible:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Landover.png 
Views:	85 
Size:	557.1 KB 
ID:	69665
    Done in MSPowerPoint. (told you I'm amateur)

This will be a map covering a continent and a few islands. It will end being roughly the size of Africa for the main continent (labeled above as "Alland").

I was hoping for it to be similar to this style of map http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...3&d=1407255599 made by - Max -. The map will be used as a reference for the players as to where they are currently on the continent, as well as how long it may take to travel to a new location.

I'm not too picky about the quality of the map, as long as it's better than the piece at the top of this post. I was hoping to have a better map than the one I scribbled out by the end of January, 2015, but if it doesn't get done until March I can work with that, too. The artist will retain copyright of the map.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Landover.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	558.7 KB 
ID:	69663  

I almost forgot to mention - if you are interested, you can contact me at zachary(dot)frosty(at)gmail(dot)com. The forests and mointains placed on the map are the largest/densest, but by no means are the blank spots 'barren', so if you do make it feel free to add terrain elements as you see fit.

Is this add still active?