Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first map! Updates following

Guild Novice

Thanks for the reply jbgibson. Really appreciate it. I've tried to work out some of the things you have mentioned.

unless that forest to the NW of Haven is To Be Avoided At All Costs, wouldn't a road from there to The Crossroads likely bend a little north through what looks like a pass?
    Is this what you meant? The roads are more meant like guidelines and may not illustrate the exact point of where the road is going. But I think I will reconsider this since I've made some changes to the rivers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	visebilde.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	70777

When it comes to the rivers, I have remade them. But I did a stupid mistake with the bucket to try to fill them with darker color so they ended up in bad quality. Any ideas how to do something about that? Not yet adjusted roads and cities to the new rivers. Anyway, here they are:

Name:	nyskisse_03.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	4.11 MB 
ID:	70779

Guild Novice

Here's the last update. Havn't had the time to do much lately. And still wondering what else I can put into the "desert" area.

Name:	MalinElskerLars copy.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	4.29 MB 
ID:	71194

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by crayonqq View Post
    Here's the last update. Havn't had the time to do much lately. And still wondering what else I can put into the "desert" area.
    Sand dunes? An oasis or two, some palm trees?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12