Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Undersea Station

Had some family issues to deal with today, so I didn't get to the smaller dome under levels. While I plan to release properly scaled VT-ready versions to offer as an inexpensive product at DTRPG, along with a full write-up and gazetteer for the entire complex into an illustrated PDF, I had a Traveller fanzine editor contact me asking if I would submit this as content at freelancertraveller.com - and I'm open to that as well (no pay, of course). I still have to finish this for anything to happen.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

In no particular order, here are the first two under levels beneath the Marine Laboratory dome. One is the Oceanographic & Marine Cartography lab, with detection devices for pressure variances, seismic activity, changing salinity levels, volcanic activity, currents, etc (and the marine lab dome's restrooms). The second dome is for cetacean studies especially dolphin training and tagging. I'll create 2 more marine sub levels, then 4 hydroponic sub levels and this project is done.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neptuene-station-marine-underlevels-1-2.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	421.7 KB 
ID:	72647
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Neptune Station: The last two under levels of the Marine Laboratory - an aquarium center with isolated sealife species for study. And the second level is an artificial "deep water smoker" to study lifeforms that survive under incredible pressure in water that is 650 F.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neptuene-station-marine-underlevels-3-4.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	912.0 KB 
ID:	72660  
    DrivethruRPG store

Trying to get this done. Here are 3 under levels of the Hydroponics Lab - one with seedlings of various produce plants, one with produce plants growing and being harvested, and one with aqua-farm science, testing various nutrients, disease control to aid local aqua farms to be more successful. One more under level to do, the agri-science department with the hydroponics restrooms. Then I'll be done - and make an album with all corrected maps in one place... almost there.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neptuene-station-hydro-underlevels-1-3.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	72667
    DrivethruRPG store

It's perfect!
    It is really a very beautiful work and titanic!
    It is complete and imaginative.

Thank you very much!!

When another set ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234