I have merged posts, moved threads and done many other things in my time here as a CL as well. Our job is to do the best we can to maintain the site, keep things organized, moving forward and deal with any issues or questions that arise. There are several of us currently active to varying degree and we are scattered all over the world. None of us are paid to do this, it is a labor of love.

The volume of posts and awesomeness that goes thru these digital doors means we are going to miss some things. Just because someone got away with something once doesn't mean we won't catch it next time. Multi postings that include wip images are fine and expected but if it's just text or conversation within a brief period of time it's not a big deal to merge the posts and makes sense to do so. Often I don't have the time to bother but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.

We do not have special case rules for an individual and as far as I'm concerned we are not about to begin now. That said, if you really need a post kept apart for some reason just mention it and we can try to comply. You can always make another thread as well if you have unrelated subjects going on.