Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Inhabitants of the world. Any need for illustrations?

Blog Entries

Wow - excellent. Excessive combat training - I like that. I think that's just the sort of thing required to fit in with Crazy Krull. I should imagine that all of Krulls band have a back story of similarly complicated origin - you'd have to be either nuts, psychotic or have some reason like that to stick in that group. It's a perfect place to hide from anyone who might want to have you followed. The lizard men would see to that.

In a sense you could almost use that token on either the good side or the bad. He looks like some deranged baserker too. Marvelous.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

@RPMiller
    If you want, you could have a go at rendering an Oni demon or some dragon people in b/w and then I could try my hands on the post-working.

@GamerPrinter
    This is a Kaidanese rat/human shapechanger. Pretty much just a test, but it turned out good enough to post. I don't know jack about hengeyokai (nor about Oni demons for that matter) so I'll refrain from providing any background. Damn fun little critter to make.

### PIC ###
    Last edited by 12rounds; 10-28-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Post Hey a Nezumi yokai!

Excellent test, Kimmo - I would call that a Nezumi yokai (rat shape-changer)!

Just so you know, an Oni Demon, in traditional D&D is an Ogre Magi - if you know what they look like you're right on the money. I just want to insure my Oni demons have proper two horns as in western demons. Nine feet tall, muscular to overweight stature, clawed hands and feet with red or green scaly skin. They can either be fully dressed or wearing only a loin cloth. Favored weapons being a short whip or a spiked club.

Since you had so much fun with the Nezumi, why not try some other Hengeyokai combinations!

And as a special tribute to you, in my Fukuhara-kyo (capital city of Kaidan) post in the WIKI, I placed the city on both banks of the Kimmo River!

Fukuhara-kyo

GP

PS: the blue oni mask on that page RPMiller points to is a great look at an Oni face.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 03-24-2009 at 02:16 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

If you find a particular model that you think would work, let me know and I'll do a render. My time is incredibly limited right now; otherwise, I would do the searching myself.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

### PIC ###

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Holy Oni Batman!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

That was very much spot on Kimmo! Great job!

### PIC ###

Digging the Avatar!!! Any chance of getting these last few guys into token form? I am especially digging the latest one!
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast