Here is a major DISTINCTION which needs to be made.
I will likely endure some reproachful tribulations, as a result of this formalistic contention, within this community.

Even though it is often advantageous to be complete; or further, to complete a genesis of a realm, by instituting some complimentary edificial aspects: one of the most prominent faults of simply [allowing] the indeterminate, intervening details to be ascribed with stoifying, traditional 'place-holder 'symbolism; is that it completely stunts any of the novel, engenuitive, creative rumminations, which make an artistic challenge like this, revelatory, and transformative.

Where it appears to be this discussions signal purpose to illustrate what it is that can graphically consist between, mutually devised territories; beyond honouring any of the prospective attributes, that distinct to the consolaries in everyone's contributions.
I think there needs to be an intermediating role to determine the historical altercations, which would make a comprehensive amolgumation more cohesive; with the necessary underpinnings that conscribe the ebb and flow of civilized annuities.

To confer my allegorical postulate: '{°what natural realm might consist between the (postulative: figurative; per-say°) races of Neolithic herdsman, and lazer-brandishing cyborgs~"} ~ ~`

Atticus-