Since those four accounts all voted for my map, I feel like I need to respond to all of this. I sent this message to Diamond, but I feel it should be made public as well:

Diamond,

I saw the message you posted about voted fraud, and of course since those accounts voted for my map, I have to address it. I want to say unequivocally that I had NO part in those four accounts being activated, and I really don't know who could have created them. I wanted to win this challenge badly, but I also wanted to win fairly, and I would not have created accounts simply to pad my votes. I understand if this unfortunate circumstance invalidates the challenge, but I wanted you to hear my side of the story before you make any kind of decision about the challenge.

In the interest of transparency, the author who commissioned my work had created an account on this website months ago, and I did encourage him to check out the challenge and vote for his map if he thought it was the best map available for voting. I thought that since he already had a account and had been active on the forum, it wouldn't be any problem to point out to him that challenge voting was currently going on.

But to reiterate, I have NO IDEA who created those four accounts. I did not, and I did not encourage any one to create them either.

-GWN