Thread: Game Board/Iconography

Default Game Board/Iconography

In need of a game map and iconography for a board game set on a space station. The prototype has a very basic map with icons from The Noun Project. The map is modular, consisting of seven hexagonal pieces which form together to make one larger hexagonal shape. The person making the map will not need to provide the map in seven different parts. I can provide a template for the size, and constraints of where each general piece will need to reside.

The existing map can be found here... http://lo5games.com/figure2.png

Each section consists of three potential action spaces and one general area where game pieces can reside. The general area is where the numbers are now, but the numbers do not have a game purpose, and will not be needed on the finalized map. The icons in each section indicate what kind of area is represented, and what kind of actions may be taken. The current icons are from The Noun Project, and have been very helpful, but I would like the iconography to be more standardized and fit into the general artistic feel of the map.

Speaking of artistic feel, the game is based on an upcoming web comic. I can provide examples of interior scenes taken from the web comic to give a "ground level" feel of the place. The station has been recently moved out of, so the interiors are intentionally sparse.

There are also roughly twenty pieces of equipment that I would like to be in the same artistic style as the icons on the map. The existing icons are also from The Noun Project and examples can be found here... http://lo5games.com/chits.jpg

So, what I would like is a quote to make the map and icons related to the map and equipment. You would retain all rights to the original works, but would give reprint rights for the printing of the game.

If you are interested, or have further questions regarding the request, please feel free to contact me at griz@lo5games.com

With zero replies in two weeks, this is probably not the place for this kind of request. Please feel free to move this to the archives.

Hey Zinphad - I didn't respond because scifi is not my main thing and I figured someone else who focuses on scifi would respond.
    Since no one did I'll send you an email.