These are great maps, and the floorplans are really outstanding – the isometric style is used to excellent effect.

And I can appreciate that here, at last, is an academy which really looks and feels like a large institution, and which gives the sense of a sizeable student population and a bustling community. This is a place where you can feel how intimidated a new student would be, those first-day jitters in a place where you could very easily get lost just looking for the right classroom.

There’s also been some good thought given to what’s needed in the floorplan, in particular the many guest rooms, the plentiful storage closets (more than most real-life institutions) and an abundance of teaching space. In a word, this is quite professional, and it reflects very well on both yourself and the fictional architects who designed it to magical spec.

I only have two things to point out. I’ve been re-watching Downton Abbey recently, and with that in mind I’m wondering where the servants at this academy will gather for their meals and socializing. Would that be in one of the two servants’ rooms to either side of the Great Hall? It’s not clear from the floorplan whether these are barracks for servants, separate meeting and social spaces, or a combination of some sort.

And also, for the student dormitories on the second floor, you have rooms labeled as “Boy’s Dormitory,” “Advanced Girl’s Dormitory,” etc., when they should probably be labeled Boys’ Dormitory, Advanced Girls’ Rec Room, etc., with the apostrophe after the –s to indicate a plural possessive.

Other than that, really fantastic work here. Now I want to see this module!