Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Four season project

It's a fine map you got here. They are very detailed though the winter map is bugging me.

There is no snow on the pine trees, that's odd in comparison with the broadleaf trees.
    The other thing is that broadleaf trees have leaves even in winter. Or the snow is just really fluffy ?

Very good idea and excellent choice of colors. You're posting good maps too fast for my repping wand either.

Quote Originally Posted by Azelor View Post
    It's a fine map you got here. They are very detailed though the winter map is bugging me.

There is no snow on the pine trees, that's odd in comparison with the broadleaf trees.
    The other thing is that broadleaf trees have leaves even in winter. Or the snow is just really fluffy ?
    Good point, I did the map very quickly, the pine trees colors were acceptable and I planned to do the broadleaf without leaves.. but then i realized that was a nightmare to do (too small resolution) and I just painted all white, with few "holes"
    Everything on this map could be done better, in fact it was only an experiment

Guild Apprentice

I really like this, especially how you have done the mountains and their colours. Excellent work.

I couldn't wait to come back from my holidays to write a proper comment for this. Love the idea and the execution. This is just amazing, especially for a 'little' experiment. AMAZING. I stared at it for a really long time and kept loving it more and more
    I'm allergic to pollen! - Amaranthus hypochondriacus

Great map! I love forced perspective maps. The detail is great, especially the small touches of the settlement houses and farms. Just adds that small touch that gives the map life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12