Ok so... this may take a bit more work than originally thought... busy work...

Basically...
The Land form page of wikipedia has all of what I need for Land Type names.

The "Function" part of the equation not so much... I don't have any clue how or where to look for a list like that.

The 3rd part is the main busy work issue I'm having, because it has to do with constructing peoples' name. What's so hard about constructing peoples' names? Well nothing really it's just a matter of to create realistic names you need to find the meanings that have been used, create a list of them, and then decide how removed they are from those original name to decide the mutation that they need. The mutation part is simple enough, however the listing of original meanings...thousands of entries, no free databases with them to download and all online databases don't let you list by meanings so as to get what I want v.v and that is just Given names... Surnames are bit easier so long as all that work is done to begin with because those names are taken from towns, jobs, or "son of" or other such titles.

Soooo Anyone willing to help me with this busy work, and or point out where i can find a list of "functions"