Thread: Howdy- a DM in need

Help Howdy- a DM in need

Howdy yall i have been making maps for some years now but have never been able to quite get into the real hard core stuff. Using photo shop and etc to make the maps of my dreams. Instead u use poster boards and pens, but this simply wont do for this new hyper political campaign i am running. And thanks to my lack of free times thanks to sports and what not i do not have to time or even the means to make my dream map a reality. So i managed to make a decent map of the Continent for which most of my game is played but i now need a veteran Cartographer such as one of you fine gentleman to make my poor mans map into a hyper attractive online map with colors and terrain and all that good stuff. I can pay over steam with games or what ever any of you want. We can always negotiate price as well. For Inquires please email me at Roccogmariani@outlook.com thanks yall

Hi AP, welcome to the Guild.

You should probably post your request in the Mapmaking Requests forum to ensure the best responses, as it may get overlooked in this thread. There's a stickied post there that outlines the basic info needed. Hope you find someone to help you out!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"