Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Annual Challenge Feedback

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

I like the idea to redo this year long challenge.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

I'd also like to see this challenge return. Like Vorropohaiah, I didn't take part in the last one, but that was only because of exterior circumstances and if launched now, I would enter. A single attempt is far too few to draw any conclusions from; it was a new format, everyone didn't know what to expect and how to tackle it, and then there's those who simply missed it because the timing wasn't right. I don't actually know how much work goes into setting up these challenges, but if it's something you CL:s can find the time to do, I suggest relaunching in the same format; that's what would make me enter

I agree with above posts. Would love to have another annual challenge. Preferably like last year. I doubt it would look the same this time around, even if the format was the same. Like Lingon said, that's what would make me enter

Cheers,
    Tainotim

Guild Journeyer

Something to consider in regards to categories. Rather than city vs fantasy vs regional vs... what about artistic categories? line art, B&W, Coloring, perspective, schematic, realism, ...?

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Something to consider in regards to categories. Rather than city vs fantasy vs regional vs... what about artistic categories? line art, B&W, Coloring, perspective, schematic, realism, ...?
    Last time, people could map whatever they wanted. There was no categories.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

still nothing on this? or are we replacing this with the 10 year anniversary thing?

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

We're still discussing. Hopefully there will be an answer soon; thanks for your patience, guys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123