Thread: A wild Hydra appears!

Default A wild Hydra appears!

Hello, my name is CimmerianHydra (you can call me just Hydra) and I'm an RPG enthusiast. I just love roleplaying; lately I've taken interest into D&D map-making. This led me here; everything I have to say is I'm amazed at how good this site is, you definitely got the best maps around the whole web. I hope to learn a couple things as I wander through the galleries.

Oh and seriously, erect a statue for Ascension's glory. He truly is the one who makes the best maps. I'm saying this because his tutorials and advices already helped me a lot to start my first, trembling steps into the world of cartography.

What am I capable of? Well, I'm a 3D and 2D artist - I've dabbled with Computer Graphics for... How old was I? 11 years, 12 years old? - and I range from Special Effects to 3D Modeling to Game-oriented 3D Modeling to Advertisements to Film Editing to Digital Drawing/Painting (and traditional drawing/painting) to Level Design to a lot of stuff I can't even recall.
    And, again, I've got a crush on RPGs. May it be videogames, tabletops, D&D (which also is a tabletop but whatever), play by forum/chat, or anything along those lines. Oh, and I'm Italian, so if you find any mistakes feel free to correct me :3

So this sums up CimmerianHydra. Hoping to find my way into this wonderful world ASAP.
    Oh and, of course, thank you all for keeping up this site's heat.

Welcome to the Guild Hydra! Happy mapping.

Banned User

Hello CimmerianHydra, welcome to the Guild! I'll look forward to seeing your first map post

Guild Novice

Welcome to the Guild!