Hey fellow cartographers!
I've been hesitant to post this here, because I don't think I'm near the level of a lot of your maps, but after some encouragement from others I figured - Why not!?

I started a YouTube series last summer called 'Drawing a Fantasy Map' and it was pretty much my first time ever trying to draw a map (all paper and pencil/pen). I was not an expert and didn't have any formal art training (both still true), but felt inspired to try to make a map and document the process and share some tips based on what I read and saw in others' videos or tutorials. I feel I've improved a LOT since I started this map, so it's almost a little embarrassing now, but many people have told me they've found it helpful.

Since making these I have found this group and realized how much I have to learn, and I want to thank you all for pushing me and inspiring me with your quality work. I'm getting a Wacom Intuos soon too, so I'm really excited to try digital work. Perhaps I'll document the process of fumbling my way through that at some point too.