Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Silk Road Board Game

No slow moving pathways. Thanks for catching the spelling errors. How about using c for coins instead of the dollar sign. 75c, 60c, etc. or 75pc, 60pc or PC for pieces? I do have three denominations for the coinage (gold 20, silver 10 , bronze 5.) thanks Thomas.

Wip

Here's an update on the Player Card, each person draws a player card at the beginning of the game and begins at the City named on the card and in one of the 4 regions. This card keeps track of all the commodities, officers on board, camels/caravans, degrees earned and Prized items for each player. A player may play more than one traders. Comments welcome. Done in Adobe Illustrator.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PlayerCard2.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	96009

You're making me want to play this game, even though I'm crap at games like this!

Beautiful work, Snodsy

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wanted to comment on my progress. I've been putting most of my time into a side project that has to be finished by mid June, but occasionally I get to sneak a little time in this. I've got the player card almost fully done and populating based on player data. I've already removed the slow moving hexes and almost finalized movement. Still need to work on trade dialogue.

Sent from my m8wl using Tapatalk
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567