Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Silk Road Board Game

Wip Silk Road Board Game

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RealMapboardSpaces.pdf 
Views:	722 
Size:	543.0 KB 
ID:	80488

Here is a game that I've been working on, based on my Silk Road Map. The Map would need to be extended to include Sea Routes. But this is just an idea so far. Hope this PDF uploads right, This includes the RULES of PLAY, the playing cards and pieces. Comments Welcome

This looks very promising snodsy. I havent read all the rules yet, but i will do that. I dont know if you have already post this map on forum, but i see it for the first time and i like it very much. The characters portraits are so cool

You got a knack for those kind of maps and giving away the rules is very generous ! Thanks a lot snodsy !

Hey guys;

I know I've been missing for the last month or so, haven't been doing any mapping, but have worked on the Silk Road Board Game, not sure if the game is any good, getting ready to Play Test soon.

I've worked on the Game Instructions, game board and Playing Pieces so I can play test to get some feedback. If anyone would be interested in Play Testing and giving feedback, I'd appreciate it, let me know and I'll send PDF of the pieces needed.

Below is a link to a dropbox file showing the Instructions Book, the last page also shows the game board and the playing pieces I have developed. (let me know if the link doesn't work)

I haven't really illustrated anything yet, but would in further development. This may just end up being a nice portfolio piece in the end, we'll see.

Thanks for the vote on the Silk Road Board Game for the Atlas Awards, appreciate it.

DROPBOX LINK
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ezt74lcsd...tions.pdf?dl=0

I'm not a gamer so haven't downloaded, but just wanted to wish you luck with this. It's a great project!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been wanting to make a digital board game using godot. How would you like to partner up on this? I'll take a look more closely once I get home but it could be neat.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Its a great looking piece of work, Snodsy

Best of luck with taking it forward

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

This is a really cool idea Snodsy and what a great map to do it with too! Best of luck with it and I hope to see some more!

Thanks a lot for sharing this snodsy !

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looks great Snodsy - if you still need playtesters I might just be up for it - I have a group I game with every month.. aaaaannndddd... I might ask you to return the favor later when my own board game is ready to test
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast