Thread: Looking for very long city map or kind of

Default Looking for very long city map or kind of

Hello
    Looking for an existing map of a fantasy city that would/could be used as a bridge city, building on a chain of reef between 2 continent, like going from Gibraltar to Ceuta :] https://www.google.fr/maps/place/Gib...4e25263600870f
    would be like 200m large for 5 km long or something
    Inspirationnal image would be this one

anybody saw / know such i make i could use / modify for personnal use in my fantasy world ?

Regards

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Hi Zothike,

I'm not sure you'll be allowed to just use an existing map for your own project. If it's a private thing I assume it wouldn't be a problem, but if you're writing a novel or something, you'd better create a map yourself... or have it created by one of the members of this guild. It looks like an interesting project, so I'm sure you'll find someone willing!
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Hello
    Thanks for the quick reply
    It's a private projet for very personnal use, (mastering a pen and paper dungeon and dragon like campaign), no commercial use planned at all :]
    Then any already made city map with thin width and very long height (or the contrary ^^) will do, will adapt / modify to completly fit my campaign setting :]
    And style wise it's a rather special campaign as i use to describe my world as "Dungeons and dragon's 10.000 years after the great old one's return (Lovecraft'S pantheon) and the map of this city is rather dedidacted to Chtulhu with underwater temples, tunnels etc)
    Your site is awesome, i'm very happy to have found it, i spent 2h already on it and i think will do on a regular basis

Zothike
    Last edited by Zothike; 03-11-2016 at 10:01 AM.