Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangSho View Post
Hey wthrasherb,

I made an account on this forum just because of this project, your work is looking great so far, please keep going! If there is anything people can do to help, just ask. There are a LOT of people looking for a nice workable map of Castle Ravenloft.

Just a heads up, someone posted this thread to reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dndnext/com...ild_is_making/

Which is how I know about this. Thought I'd make an account here and say how awesome your progress is!

Thanks!

WolfgangSho
Neat! Thanks for the kinds words and the encouragement! It really helps. I will DEFINITELY keep working, but my progress has been slowed a little due to starting a new job. Gotta love unemployment for the time it gives ya to do art, but art doesn't pay the bills....... yet So everyone reading this, please be patient. I will work as fast as I am able.

I've made it a little further than my last post, but I'm still just working on stairs. I'm taking extra care with them, because I've tried a few variations on how to do the stairs and MOST of them looked horrible. I figure I wouldn't post every time I draw a new set of stairs Fear not, I'm still working, slowly, but surely.

I should be able to get some good work done tomorrow. Stay tuned!