Hey folks! Thanks for the feedback!

@Jacktannery, the white cloudy stuff is "The Mist" of Ravenloft. It doesn't have to stay and the background under that layer in Photoshop IS black, so that could be an easy fix. Right now I'm going to focus on getting the map done and then I will go back and adjust the overall aesthetic details. Unlike most maps on this forums this one isn't going to be as much of an "art project" as much as just trying to put together a visually appealing FUNCTIONAL map. I have already found things I would like to go back and do over, do a different way, or edit otherwise, but I'm just leaving it alone for now and trying to get usable maps up for my game and anyone else who needs them. What I plan on doing at the end of the project is to have some variations put together in a zip file or on my Google Drive and then people would have some choices on their preference. I agree the coloring is just a tiny bit dark on the walls, but I'm not sure the rest of the map needs to be brightened up. MAYBE a touch... but that comes at the end either in my workflow. Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming!

@Falconius, the Grid is hard to see on the floor pattern. I made some adjustments last night that make it look better, but I'm not sure you can really see the grid lines still. I will work on it. I personally turn on the grid in Roll20 and usually set it to some bright color that stands out. That way I don't have to deal with the grid issue when i'm making my maps. I have included the grid here MAINLY just to keep an eye on scale and such while I'm laying the dungeon out and for when I reference the adventure maps. I will work on it and try to make it better for those who want the grid on the map. There will be versions that offer with and without a grid in the end. Thanks for the feedback!

Great stuff folks! Keep it coming!

I've been out of town ALL DAY and JUST got home, so I haven't made much progress since the last post. I'm pooped, so I'm not sure how much work I will get finished today. Be patient... it's coming