Hey folks! I just got my hands on the new Curse of Strahd D&D adventure and, like so many others, I purchased the digital maps to use online in a virtual tabletop environment and there are no maps of CASTLE RAVENLOFT!??? Sure, I got the awesome poster map with the adventure, but I'm playing online. So what's one to do? Well, thank goodness for this guild and it's awesome members! I found some maps of castle ravenloft on here (found here: http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ad.php?t=13943).

Unfortunately, Shindig did THOSE maps for the 3rd edition Expedition to Castle Ravenloft adventure and some visual elements are included in his (her?) maps that don't match with the latest incarnation of the D&D classic. So I have take on a labor of love and I am redrawing the maps that Shindig made previously. Shindig's maps are also labeled differently than the Curse of Strahd has them labeled so I will be drawing/labeling them according to the Curse of Strahd adventure.

@Shindig, I hope you are cool with this. I don't take any credit for the efforts you made in converting the isometric maps to 2D or ANY of the layout. I am essentially just "reskinning" the visual elements to fit the newest adventure. Thanks for all your hard work!

Any feedback or comments are welcome as usual. I haven't made it very far yet. I JUST started today, but here is what I have so far...

This is the start of the left edge of "map 2" in the adventure, "Walls of Ravenloft". Due to the large size of the map, just like Shindig, I have broken this entire map into 3 pieces. This is the first piece... This is also a lower resolution version due to the upload limitations of the site.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Map 2_Walls_of_Ravenloft_A_002.jpg 
Views:	951 
Size:	8.45 MB 
ID:	81319