Thread: Medium Town map for Dragonero campaign(pathfinder based game)

Post Medium Town map for Dragonero campaign(pathfinder based game)

Hello everybody
    i've recently see this awesome site and forum so i've decided to try requesting a map for the campaign now i'm actually mastering at Dragonero.

Scale map can be on miles. The city have a population of 10000 approx. is wealthy and have access to stone cave.
    i'm serching a map more fantasy oriented, not too much realistic but artistic. So no need to be too much precise.
    The map we l'be printed on A3 at least so big size are welcome.
    The work is unpaid, so i can repay only with gratitude or making story for yours play

So the map i need is a medium city of sited on an empire of man. The empire have set a cohexistence with other races like Orcs and Giants under a great league, but actually humans rules the great empire.
    The city is under control of a magistrate sited in small fort or castle in the city. The total force of the magistrate is 500 footman and 20 knights(light armor).
    Dwarven in this word in the past lost a great war with the empire, but the emperor set a peace with them too offering to become the syndacate of metal in the empire. Only dwarf can extract minerals that make them actually more powerful and wealthy than in the past. SO we need a great Dwarven guild too. Must be a city with a port on the sea, beacuse just in front there a res islands of kraken Hunter that hun kraken for meat and ivory(some kind of kraken can fly for short periods so we have flyng magical ships). But local citizen get simple fish from sea.
    The spirit of the empire is comopolite so we need a gread and colorful marketplace where from half-ghouls to giants can trade in peace and confort, and the fact that the city is on sea must boost this place a lot.
    3 major tavern are allowed, one clean and peacefully, one dangerous and dirty and the last is a place where onli poirate and assassins go.

On red Marked the shop names
    1 Particular shop, ruled only by night that sell potion and wines or liquors. Is ruled by a unluky vampire with good allignement. So drink only blood from animals. The magistrate know it and try do keep secret to some political issue. Name is Rosa Rossa
    A shop for mages ruled by a mage coplettly mad. One day is good, another is evil. So good luck with that. Il Mondo Scombinato
    2 big housed ruled of opposite family of merchants. Do you remember Romeo e Giulietta? Then a sort of it. House Catamondi and house Fliola
    The carthograper guild, because in Dragonero is one of the greatest guild in empire.
    Obiviusly are welcomed blacksmith, wood caprenter, ship maker and a shop fo fishing supplies historicaly(see most old) for the city.
    A Orc have a shop of spices and exotic meat. is the best cook in town. Il pentolone
    The last shop is ruled by a siren and sell clothing. The siren has fallen for the magistrate, but no one know her true race or intent. The problem is that she is a pricess among sirens so can carry a lot of trouble if correctly stimulated... Il Sospiro

Under the city actually exist 2 tipe of dungeons. 1 is an old dwarf fortified city before the empire war. Under the dwarf city are A LARGEST city from a dead race of planestwaker that builded stone similar to a xilophone that funcion like a stargate from plans to plans.

The city name is MIDIAN

This is all. If someone feel ispirated and will make a map for me i will be grateful
    Let me know if i have make some mistake asking this and sorry for my english.
    Regards

contact zsecofr@libero.it
    Last edited by zentraldogma; 03-30-2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: more info