Thread: Full-Color Continental Map for Auran Empire Campaign Setting

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Full-Color Continental Map for Auran Empire Campaign Setting

Hello! I'm looking for a cartographer available for a large paid project - the cartography of the Auran Empire. At present these maps exist as my own hand drawn sketches and in simple Gazetteer-style hex maps. For our Auran Empire Campaign Setting book we would like to have the hex maps presentable as full-color painted maps similar to those in the Wilderlands of High Fantasy book.

If you're interested, please contact me at alex at autarch dot co with a portfolio/sample and rate card.

Alexander M
    Autarch LLC
    Designer, ACKS

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Macris View Post
    Hello! I'm looking for a cartographer available for a large paid project - the cartography of the Auran Empire. At present these maps exist as my own hand drawn sketches and in simple Gazetteer-style hex maps. For our Auran Empire Campaign Setting book we would like to have the hex maps presentable as full-color painted maps similar to those in the Wilderlands of High Fantasy book.

If you're interested, please contact me at alex at autarch dot co with a portfolio/sample and rate card.

Alexander M
    Autarch LLC
    Designer, ACKS
    The commission has been filled! Thank you to the many talented cartographers who responded.