Thread: Maps for a multi-story old stone inn

Default Maps for a multi-story old stone inn

**THIS LISTING IS CLOSING**
    I have commissioned a cartographer and am awaiting delivery of the first map. Assuming this map turns out fine (I have no reason to doubt) I want to thank you all for your interest and let you know that the position is filled.
    TYVM

Greetings.

I am creating a module for OSR (AD&D 1st Edition) that is mostly a labor of love. I will offer this module for sale on Drive Thru RPG etc., but I will NOT likely make my money back on this project. I am doing this to support OSR gamers first and foremost.

Nevertheless, I hope to make a high quality experience.

I am looking for nicely styled black and white maps that convey a *subtle* bit of sinister atmosphere and I can and will pay you for your work. I'm assuming that you will suggest a price to me if you are interested and we can go from there.

The subject matter you'd be creating has to deal with a Gothic inn (stone) haunted of course but outwardly idyllic. Think lilacs and rose bushes pressing the exterior walls...but there are dark voids behind certain doors, extra-dimensional spaces, and cob-webby attics + a koi pond in the solarium, etc. There are 4 stories to this inn and a cellar level as well.

I will be publishing the maps as a PDF and possibly offering print versions so quality must be high. I do not have a deadline yet on this project as I will be working on it throughout the year.

Here are links to my sketches of the floor plans (each square = 5 feet)

I do not have a sketch of the cellars yet. That will come later.

I am hoping that the maps can be designed as PLAYER maps first (which hide the secret doors and passageways). Then a DM version can be applied as an overlay to minimize the work. I would like both Player and DM versions of the maps so that gamers can project the player version onto tables or print them out as they see fit.

**I don't have access to private messages on this forum** Please feel free to send me private messages thru my contact form on my web page (http://anthonyhuso.com/) with examples of your work and an estimate of cost per map. I will review the bids and get back to you all as soon as I can.

Thank you so much for reading!

Anthony
    Last edited by Anthony_Huso; 04-06-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Just an update. I am getting some offers now so I will look them over and allow a week or so for this post to be seen by everyone. I'll update this thread to let everyone know when I've selected an artist. Thank you all for being willing to help me out on this project!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected kosmic dungeon's Avatar

hello,
    i'm Kosmic, an oldschool pen on paper rpg mapper. I contacted you on your web page ..

cheers,
    a blog with a few oldschool pen on paper map
    Blog : https://kosmicdungeon.com/

Last call on this. I have responded to all the folks that emailed me. I'll probably be closing this out end of today or tomorrow. Thanks again to all who responded.