Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild World Map - Community Challenge

I missed something obvious. What's the end date on this?

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    I missed something obvious. What's the end date on this?
    I had said that we'd shoot for April 20th, if possible, but that's not a hard date. Tentative really, as it's the actual 10th anniversary date.
    If people are still working and enjoying the process, we'll continue.
    I do know that some activity will taper off around May 1st, as we'll be starting back with the Regular challenge, but that needn't stop this, if it still has momentum.
    So there it is, basically.

This is an ambitious timeline for me. I'm going to have to concentrate.

Quote Originally Posted by jshoer View Post
    This is an ambitious timeline for me. I'm going to have to concentrate.
    Like said, it's not a hard date.
    The key is to have fun, not feel pressured.

Requesting Feedback!!!
    I have 1 country left - after that, I'll have to make small islands or do one of the other ideas - which were habitable moons of Guildworld or an Underdark set of nations.
    I'd like to get some opinions on which direction I should go in. Preferably as soon as possible, so I can start drawing up those lands and their divisions.
    Thanks everyone.

I would say smaller locations like islands, or cities or something as you mentioned earlier, so they're still connected and not completely isolated from the rest of us. Of course they could be like aliens coming down from space and invading the guild world or something.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Can we get updated links to the expanded maps on the first page, as to have a handy link?
    Current Project: The Low Countries & Their Periphery, c. 1584

Do you like Renaissance and early modern history? Check out my Facebook page, Renaissance Netherlands with Will Phillips.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Phillips View Post
    Can we get updated links to the expanded maps on the first page, as to have a handy link?
    When I can, I'll do that Will.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Requesting Feedback!!!
    I have 1 country left - after that, I'll have to make small islands or do one of the other ideas - which were habitable moons of Guildworld or an Underdark set of nations.
    I'd like to get some opinions on which direction I should go in. Preferably as soon as possible, so I can start drawing up those lands and their divisions.
    Thanks everyone.
    It won't help much, but I can relinquish my southern island and the 2 smaller ones and just concentrate on the larger northern island. At least that would give you one more country to parcel out.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Requesting Feedback!!!
    Thanks everyone.
    Why can we just expand the current map canvas and add some island or small continent?

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast