That's really impressive ! The level of detail that you're aiming to is border insane and it's wonderful !

1 - I guess you're right about the top right desert patch. The gaps between the dunes make it less crowded end more ... you know, desert ! There are two main types of desert : erg that is made of dunes and reg that's made of rocks. You could use both to break the monotony. The reg's gravels would be represented by dots arranged in lines like the desert drawn by Josiah in the northern part of his Hostargo piece. https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...light=hostargo

2 - The farmland works well but you might want to vary your shades of green.

3 - Hard to show the terraces at such a scale. You have to choose if you want realistic lines or if you want something symbolic. I'd go with something symbolic and make the slope less steep, showing two or three levels but spreading the zone a little bit (maybe double the extent).

4 - The spacing works but there's also a difference of species when you change the height. At a certain altitude, you tend to have evergreens and no deciduous. You could show the difference by drawing different trees. But I guess the density works well, especially with the elevated density along the river.

These are only suggestions and maybe not good ones but I hope it'll help you.
Again, I'm really impressed by what you did !