Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My map symbols

Tonnichiwa one of your designs in particular, interests me. The Asian styled one. Do you have a symbol set for that? (hint hint) It's very very lovely.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

@Jpstod: Thanks. I may have to start using that site.

@Nasty_Harpy: Do you mean the tower I drew? No, I haven't done anything else in that style for a while now. I really didn't do too well at the perspective on it. I'm still trying to practice that so I can get it right.

I should make my own Asian symbol set but I just haven't done it yet. I think because I wasn't really sure if I should do one using very simple art or more detailed. And also what would I draw?

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    Hi everyone,

So I've been practicing making my own drawings instead of using Campaign Cartographer for everything and this morning I just came up with this wizards tower for a small village. I know it isn't really good but I figured I would put it here anyway. This is probably the thread where I will put my artwork that I think is passable as a map symbol if someone wants to use it.

You are free to do whatever you want with this symbol.
    Hopefully, one of these days, I'll b able to start doing the same. But, given the complexity of CC3+, I'm struggling with just the basics.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Well, if you are struggling with just the basics I am doing a class on the basics over on the profantasy forum. You can always go to the "How to/Tutorial" section on this site for the link to the thread to the class. I hope to see you there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12