Thread: Map 52 - The Sinister Coast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good start neighbor - l like the style of your coasts
    Concerning naming just remember that different countries have different names for the same body of water.
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by tilt View Post
    Good start neighbor - l like the style of your coasts
    Concerning naming just remember that different countries have different names for the same body of water.
    Thanks! I plan to label my map so that places that have been named by other countries will have a name by the dialect of my lands, and then the real name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    yep, good start Corilliant. I have to add that your new avatar is somehow... mesmerizing. Hum, anyway, I like the two names you put, Port Iben is familiar somehow.
    Haha! It takes ages to cycle through. Sometimes, I have wondered if it was moving at all
    It took my a while to settle on the name for the trade city. I wish naming weren't so hard. As for Port Iben...the only thing that uncle Google tells me is that there's a Port of Ibben in ASOIAF.