Thread: Modern Maps for Fictional Nation

Default Modern Maps for Fictional Nation

Project:
    A set of relatively detailed Google Earth-esque maps for personal use in an online roleplaying forum. The maps should be in the "Map" setting of Google Earth's options, rather than "Earth". I have basic maps in .png format that can be used as a base, or just used as reference, I leave this up to the cartographer's discretion. The basic outlines can be seen attached. I'm looking for two maps:

1. A national map highlighting major roadways and cities
    2. A map of a single city

If you're interested in taking on the project, more details will be provided as to city names, placement, and road designations.

Style:
    As noted above, I would like the maps to look like a Google Earth map in color scheme, font, and all.

Quality and Size:
    I'm not looking for anything too detailed. What I want is the level of detail you'd get if you were looking at a state in the United States on Google Maps. For the city map, I'd like a moderate amount of detail, but I don't need anything extravagant. The maps will only be used for online purposes, so .png files and/or .svg files are preferred. Size for the national map should be about 2500px by 2833px, or 3000px if you're using the one attached as a base. The city map I would like to be about 1250px.

Time frame:
    There is no deadline, however the sooner the better. That being said, I don't want a rushed job.

Copyright:
    Remains with the cartographer.
    The purchasing party retains the right to replicate, use, and edit the product.

Payment:
    Can be negotiated, but I cannot go over $60, and I don't expect to pay any less than $40. Payment will be via PayPal upon completion.

aquitayne(at)gmail(dot)com
    Please use the subject line Map Commission
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amazingmapofaq.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	84317   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aqmap_provinces_1pxwide.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	84319  

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Sent you an email.