Thread: Drakarrin Holdfast

Map Drakarrin Holdfast

Drakarrin Holdfast is small hold at the very beginnings of the Red Drakewood Forest. The forest, its unique red wood much sought after for fine crafting, is located at the base of The Labyrinth, a twisted, craggy mountain range littered with clans and tribes of orcs, giants, and all sorts of evils.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drakarrin Holdfast Roof small.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	2.96 MB 
ID:	84959

Name:	Drakarrin Hold First Floor Castle.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	5.28 MB 
ID:	84957

Name:	Drakarrin Holdfast Keep Second Floor Castle.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	5.47 MB 
ID:	84958

Name:	Stable and Forge small.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	2.68 MB 
ID:	84960

Name:	Drakarrin Holdfast Temple, dovecote,small.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	84961

*Please note maps are copyrighted, do not reproduce or repost maps without my permission*
    Last edited by lorelei; 07-09-2016 at 07:51 AM.

WOW! Lorelei, I've only seen the much reduced versions of these images before now. The detail is spectacular. I particularly love the stuffed dragon heads in the hall, the way you've done the stream, and all the gore in the kitchen. There is just so much to see in this map once you get it at full resolution.

I also like the way you have set the red of the forest off with the occasional spot of bright green. That's brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    WOW! Lorelei, I've only seen the much reduced versions of these images before now.
    This is one of the places where the guild is at an advantage over the PF forum. It hosts much better quality images.

These maps, LadieStorm's maps and those that you and Mouse have posted on the PF forum are among very few CC3+ maps that I've seen that rival the graphical quality of maps made with The GIMP and Photoshop.
    Last edited by Mark Oliva; 07-15-2016 at 08:19 AM.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Oliva View Post
    This is one of the places where the guild is at an advantage over the PF forum. It hosts much better quality images.

These maps, LadieStorm's maps and those that you (Mouse) have posted on the PF forum are among very few CC3+ maps that I've seen that rival the graphical quality of maps made with The GIMP and Photoshop.
    Aw, thanks Mark. I really try to make my maps as enjoyable and interesting as i can. Im sure my players do not see, nor can appreciate all the little details, but at least i know my fellow cartographer's do!

Beautiful Maps lorelei ! You have made great use of a lot of DundJinni art!!