Thread: Stone Cabin in the Wood

Map Stone Cabin in the Wood

Lithera's Cabin lies in the small copse known as The Gwyrdd. It lies at the foot of the Hilkenithel Peaks separating Am-Tarsha, the realm of elves, and Arcana, the mysterious land of the occult. Lithera was exiled from Novius, the city of House Drakarrin, when her half human heritage was discovered. Her son rarely visits and her husband annulled their marriage; Lithera lives a quiet and modest life far off beneath the shadow of a land the elves preferred didn't exist.
    Attachment 85148

**Please note copyright. Do not repost maps without owners permission.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cabin in the woods newest watermark.png 
Views:	150 
Size:	3.15 MB 
ID:	85530  
    Last edited by lorelei; 07-20-2016 at 05:41 PM.

Hey Lorelei. A subtly rendered scene of lonely exile. Poor Lithera! I guess she's either going to become a saint, or... well... hell hath no fury... as they say!

It looks to be complete. Is there very much more to be done to this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    It looks to be complete. Is there very much more to be done to this yet?
    I'm pretty sure this one is done. I mean I CAN make subtle changes, but for the most part I have accomplished what I wanted with this map. Thank you!

Its beautiful. I've just had another look. There's a lot of very subtle detail I missed the first time. If your players get treated to such good quality maps I should think they love you for it

Mind if I re-post your maps on my facebook group RPG Battlemap Emporium?

Its great exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by cyderak View Post
    Mind if I re-post your maps on my facebook group RPG Battlemap Emporium?

Its great exposure.
    Sure just include a link to my website thanks.... http://www.loreleicartography.com

Another Excellent map Miss Lorelei !!! Our mapping styles are very similar, with the big exception being that your ground textures are MUCH better than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Another Excellent map Miss Lorelei !!! Our mapping styles are very similar, with the big exception being that your ground textures are MUCH better than mine.
    Wow. Thanks Bogie, that means a lot. Your maps have been an inspiration of mine, so.... Of course, your symbols MAKE this map!

Lorelei, I know I've said it before, but I LOVE this map!!! It's haunting beauty insured all kinds of ideas! Whether I will be able to pull them off is a different story...but have definitely got me thinking!
    Like a thief in the night
    she comes with no form
    yet tranquility proceeds
    the accursed storm...

check out my new Deviant Art page!
    https://www.deviantart.com/ladiestorm

Quote Originally Posted by ladiestorm View Post
    Lorelei, I know I've said it before, but I LOVE this map!!! It's haunting beauty insured all kinds of ideas! Whether I will be able to pull them off is a different story...but have definitely got me thinking!
    Thank you Storm And....EXCELLENT. If my map can inspire you then even if my players just see this as "another cottage map" I KNOW it's much more than that to those who can really appreciate it! I'd love to see what you eventually come up with when the wheels stop spinning!