Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Do you think it has anything to do with the fact that you changed your password?
    I doubt it. Although the account names need match, I really can't see them requiring the passwords to match as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyjour View Post
    I doubt it. Although the account names need match, I really can't see them requiring the passwords to match as well.
    mmmm... I thought Robbie said something ages ago about both the user names and passwords having to match. But don't mind me, I think a lot of things, and only half of them are real

mmmm... I thought Robbie said something ages ago about both the user names and passwords having to match. But don't mind me, I think a lot of things, and only half of them are real
    Hehe.

I just realized... I did the mobile device test after I had changed my password, so passwords don't have to match.

Hehe.

I just realized... I did the mobile device test after I had changed my password, so passwords don't have to match.
    Oh... right... (says Mouse, feeling thoroughly confused). Is there still a problem with the Buy/Sell forum, or are we using it now?

Oh... right... (says Mouse, feeling thoroughly confused). Is there still a problem with the Buy/Sell forum, or are we using it now?
    No clue... It's been 2 days since my last email to Brian, and I haven't heard back from him yet. And I haven't done any more tests since then, so I don't know if it's been fixed or not.

No clue... It's been 2 days since my last email to Brian, and I haven't heard back from him yet. And I haven't done any more tests since then, so I don't know if it's been fixed or not.
    We had probably all best wait until we get given the go ahead, then. I hope there's going to be a way we can delete all the tests ourselves if we want to, but I suppose that once everything is up and running the redundant threads will naturally just disappear onto the last page of many

I just finished another test, leaving the "Post to: Cartographers' Guild" checkbox ticked. That method is still not working. I got the 404 Error page when I tried to post the listing.

Going to try one more time, by unticking that checkbox.

Back in a few...

I just finished another test, leaving the "Post to: Cartographers' Guild" checkbox ticked. That method is still not working. I got the 404 Error page when I tried to post the listing.

Going to try one more time, by unticking that checkbox.

Back in a few...
    No luck with that method either. 404 Error page again...

It was worth a try. Thanks for checking for us, Neyjour

Off to make a post on another thread now. Bye
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-29-2016 at 05:07 PM.

It was worth a try. Thanks for checking for us, Neyjour
    No prob.

As I said before, I'm a bit worried that there may be some kind of problem with our accounts (because they were changed). If anyone else is willing to give it a try, it would be much appreciated. A test with a "fresh" account would give us a better idea if there is something wrong with our accounts (Mouse's and mine), or if the problem is with Panjo in general.

Here's the steps:

1) Create a Panjo account (make sure your username for Panjo is exactly the same as your Cartographers' Guild username)

2) In the Cartographers' Guild "Buy/Sell" forum, click on: + New Thread

3) You should be taken directly to the creation page for a new listing

4) After you've filled it all out, the checkbox for "Post to: Cartographers' Guild" should already be ticked. Leave it like that and then click "Post Listing"

5) If you were successful, your listing should instantly show up in the "Buy/Sell" forum

If that doesn't work and you get the 404 Error page, try those steps again, but this time UNTICK the box for "Post to: Cartographers' Guild" before you click "Post Listing"

If you're successful, your listing will be posted to Panjo (but not the CG). You'll then need to edit that listing and tick the "Post to: Cartographers' Guild" checkbox back ON.
    If that works, your listing will instantly show up in the "Buy/Sell" forum.

Also, please do your tests on a PC (not a mobile device) using either Mozilla Firefox or Chrome (there are known issues with other browsers).

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast