Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Hey Robbie

I got this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ralph1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	85574

Might be nothing, but I'm pretty sure I only had 5 Panjo Points earlier. Now I've got 10. I also notice that I am automatically logged on the moment I go anywhere near the website, rather than having to log on manually. Could that be messing things up?

It takes about 5-10 seconds to recognise me, but I can't stop it from logging me on. I don't think its my browser settings. This doesn't happen with other websites. I either am, or am not, remembered - not somewhere in between.

3.30 am here - bedtime. Neyjour's in a different time zone I think - probably be back before I am
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Robbie, I just checked the link you posted and I'm seeing the same thing that Mouse posted.

Mouse, I know what you're talking about with the automatic login. It happens to me occasionally when I go to Goodreads. (I guess my login expires after a a while, and then on my next visit I'm automatically logged in, whether I want to or not). I've never had that happen to me me anywhere else, and I haven't experienced that with Panjo. Since creating my account there, I've just been perpetually logged in.
    Last edited by Neyjour; 07-22-2016 at 03:18 AM.

Well... you must just be more famous than me.

"Neyjour has entered the building!" LOL!

This is pretty cool. It makes me excited for when I finally finish my own project.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyjour View Post
    I just tested this out, and typed up detailed info about all the listing steps/options (thankfully, I saved that in Notepad). Then I tried to post it... and it won't let me login to the Guild.

I keep getting this error:
    Attachment 85543

EDIT: I do know what my password is, and I made sure to check that Caps Lock was not on, so... I don't know what's wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    AH!

I do seem to have posted something that really IS for sale!

I didn't tick the box that says post to Cartographer's Guild this time. That was the only difference. Of course I wasn't then required to log in, and the thing just suddenly appeared for sale on Panjo - just like this (below)

(Yes, I'm the idiot someone pushed in the pool) LOL! Now I could really do with some help to get this off there, because I'm sure that's not where its supposed to end up

EDIT:

I'm ok. Its ok - There's a button at the top of the page of the posted item that allows you to remove the item from sale. PHEW!

Apart from the fact that it doesn't seem to be possible to link it to the forum in any way because of the log on, I'm still really confused about the payment aspect here. I certainly wasn't asked for any bank account number for the payment to go into, so I presume the payment goes to Panjo, and we have to collect the money manually - at the same time as we close the sale, perhaps?
    Hi everyone! My name is Brian from the Panjo marketplace team. As we only recently integrated with the guild, the forum credential sets may still be updating to our platform. With that being said, I'd be happy to help everyone connect their accounts so that they can get started. Feel free to PM me or shoot me an email at brian.lee@panjo.com/support@panjo.com with your forum/Panjo usernames. It's a quick and easy set-up! I'll actively monitoring my inbox

Hehe.

Okay, looks like PayPal is the only way to receive payments, and since you don't need a bank account for Paypal (just your email address), that's why nothing was prompting you to enter any bank payment info. And it looks like it's sent automatically after each sale.

Go to Panjo, and at the top-right is a drop-down menu. Click on Settings, and then Payment Settings. Only thing I'm not sure about is where it's asking for "Add Payout Email". Will they automatically send to the email addy you used to create your account, or do you have to manually enter it there to activate it? Or, is that option for if you want to have money sent to an email that's different from the one you signed up with?
    When someone purchases your item, a notification will be sent to your email with instructions on how to collect payment. You can also access all of your sales in the 'Sold Listings' dashboard here: https://www.panjo.com/account/listings/sold. It will ask you to enter your PayPal email and the funds will be instantly deposited to your account. If you run into any issues getting paid out, you can reach us via support@panjo.com or our customer support line here: https://www.panjo.com/support

AH!

I do seem to have posted something that really IS for sale!

I didn't tick the box that says post to Cartographer's Guild this time. That was the only difference. Of course I wasn't then required to log in, and the thing just suddenly appeared for sale on Panjo - just like this (below)

(Yes, I'm the idiot someone pushed in the pool) LOL! Now I could really do with some help to get this off there, because I'm sure that's not where its supposed to end up

EDIT:

I'm ok. Its ok - There's a button at the top of the page of the posted item that allows you to remove the item from sale. PHEW!

Apart from the fact that it doesn't seem to be possible to link it to the forum in any way because of the log on, I'm still really confused about the payment aspect here. I certainly wasn't asked for any bank account number for the payment to go into, so I presume the payment goes to Panjo, and we have to collect the money manually - at the same time as we close the sale, perhaps?
    Following-up on this, just saw your attached screenshot! I have connected your accounts together for you. You can see this reflected under 'Verifications' in your profile here: http://www.panjo.com/profile/110615/mouse. Now that your accounts are linked, every time you post a listing on Panjo, a thread will be automatically generated for you on the Buy/Sell forum!

As an example, I generated threads for your sample listings:

1) https://cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=34825

2) https://cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=34826

I've been trying to Google that but have come up empty so far... What I'm guessing is, if you don't have a PayPal account, you'll get a notification (when you make a sale) in your email and then be prompted to create a PayPal account so you can then gain access to that money? And once your account is set up, you can either let that money sit in your PayPal account, or you can add your bank account to your Paypal account, and then transfer from PayPal to your bank.

I think you attached the wrong image. All I'm seeing is the Sending/Receiving Payment page.

EDIT: Ooops, nevermind. I thought you meant you were attaching an image of the banister and shadow. Yeah, $1.00 seems a bit too high for just that. I'd lower the price (sorry, I really have no idea what it should be - I've never bought or sold items like that before), or if you didn't want to list anything lower than $1.00, you could do a set of them. Again, I'm really not too sure how many or how big it should be for that price... Hopefully someone else might chime in to give you a better idea with that.
    That is correct! When you get a sale, we will notify you via email to collect payment. You will be taken to the 'Sold Listings' dashboard as previously mentioned where you can submit a PayPal email to be paid out. If there isn't a PayPal account associated with the email you submit for payment, PayPal will send an email to that address with instructions on how to sign up and collect your funds. If, by chance, you accidentally typed in the wrong email, we can also cancel the payment sent on our end and reroute it to you! Hope that helps

When the Guild link goes live, I'll put up the entire set of everything for 10 cents. They aren't exactly brilliant, OR very beautiful, but they work if you're in a fix for a set of steps that match your favourite floor texture.

EDIT: OK - I'm ready to go with this Robbie, complete with ready prepared zip file.

EDIT 2: Just setting up the listing - looks like there's a minimum sale price. I'm going to have to set this at 40 cents just to not have to pay Panjo for selling them. What the hell - lets go for 50 cents, then at least you get somewhere around $0.15 - $0.20 per sale

EDIT 3: This may have some bearing on the problem with connecting to Cartographer's Guild from Panjo's end. Where it says "Choose a Market Place" right at the top on the first box you fill in, there's an option to view the whole list. Even though you can make it accept "Cartographer's Guild" without any problem, the guild isn't listed in any shape or form if you view the full list of market places. The error you get when you try to login to Cartographer's Guild isn't to do with the fact that you are already logged in here. I've tried it both ways. The error message also suggests that you contact Panjo.com for assistance, but since this is just a test object for sale that I've put up to help you iron out all these little things, I haven't yet contacted them.
    The marketplace will appear on the full list of marketplaces once a few listings have been added to it! Regarding images, you can drag & drop as many images into the 'Photos' section of the listing page. You can set one image as your primary image and the rest will show up in a scrollable slideshow for interested buyers to browse.

No prob!

Hehe, yeah. Each time I tried, I kept clicking the "Cartographers' Guild" checkbox, but when that didn't work, I just closed everything out. I never did try without that toggled on.

Okay, I just noticed something, and I wonder if this might be the problem, if the usernames have to match exactly...
    My username here is Neyjour (with a uppercase N). But at Panjo it's neyjour (lowercase n). I did not type it that way. Panjo changed it, for some reason.
    Mouse, could you check yours and see if it's the same as how you typed it, or if it's been changed?
    Following-up with you, I was able to locate your account and linked your accounts together for you here: http://www.panjo.com/profile/110613/neyjour2.

Unfortunately, I cannot update the upper/lowercase of your username without changing it first. I have temporarily changed your username to neyjour2. Once the databases have updated to reflect 'neyjour' is available again, I can change it back with the uppercase intact If I haven't been able to do it by the end of today, feel free to shoot me an email at brian.lee@panjo.com!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast