Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

My capital "M" has been changed to "m", even though I was careful to type it with a capital M.

Tell you what else I notice - on the numerous times I tried to log into Cartographer's Guild from Panjo, my password asterixes (asterixii?... asteri?...) were obscured by the prompt, and seemed to disappear before I finished typing them. Its like the password was being deleted as I typed it. I tried pasting it from a text file, but that didn't work either.
    I have temporarily changed your username to mouse2. Once our databases update, I will be able to update your name to 'Mouse' with the uppercase intact. Thank you for your patience

Would you mind elaborating on how the asterisk is being obscured? Could you provide a screenshot with where you are attempting to login from? I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Panjo View Post
    I have temporarily changed your username to mouse2. Once our databases update, I will be able to update your name to 'Mouse' with the uppercase intact. Thank you for your patience

Would you mind elaborating on how the asterisk is being obscured? Could you provide a screenshot with where you are attempting to login from? I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue for you!
    Thank you Brian. I will give you time for the database update before I try doing anything. Since what I wanted to sell was a small bundle of graphics that I just decided to throw in for the test, I want any profit to go to CG as a donation. How do I set that up? Is it just a case of putting a certain email address in the payment part of the account?

The prompt obscuring the login happened only once, and I didn't get a shot of it because I was too busy trying to type my password in at the time. It was the password prompt itself that wouldn't disappear. I missed out the words "one of" in my original post. It should have read "On one of the numerous times..."
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-22-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Thank you Brian. I will give you time for the database update before I try doing anything. Since what I wanted to sell was a small bundle of graphics that I just decided to throw in for the test, I want any profit to go to CG as a donation. How do I set that up? Is it just a case of putting a certain email address in the payment part of the account?

The prompt obscuring the login happened only once, and I didn't get a shot of it because I was too busy trying to type my password in at the time. It was the password prompt itself that wouldn't disappear. I missed out the words "one of" in my original post. It should have read "On one of the numerous times..."
    Your username should now be 'Mouse' (with the capital 'm'). I have also connected your account for you, you can see this here: http://www.panjo.com/profile/110615/Mouse.

Regarding sending profits to CG as a donation, you can do precisely what you said, which is to put Robbie's PayPal email address instead. With regards to passwords, what browser are you running on? I may have to investigate that edge issue with our QA team. Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it

Brian. I have a question for you:

How does the dispatch function work? If/when I sell the shadow stairs to someone, do I have to email that person with the zip file attached?

EDIT: Oops your last response didn't show up till I wrote this one. Sorry!

I use Win 10 and Edge, if that's what you wanted to know, and thanks for explaining how to sort out the money
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-22-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, you'll need to email the file. For now. I'm working on a digital distribution method. Wish me luck on that one.

Posted mobile using Tapatalk
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

I think, then, that I shall reopen the better one of the two I've already prepared with a more realistic price and the test text replaced with new and improved text.

I'll sort that out now, because although I can only realistically hang around the forum for another hour, I'm sure anyone who buys the stairs in the next few hours will understand that I do have to sleep (its already nearly 1.30 am over here).

Ok - that's it.

We're live. I just updated the second Shadow Stairs listing on Panjo, and its updated the Cartographer's Guild thread automatically. Unfortunately, even though I had valued my own work at just 50 cents, there was a minimum price tag of $1 (just so you know I didn't suddenly develop any inflated ideas about myself)

Yay!

Brian, thanks for looking into this so quickly, and for all your helpful info and assistance. It's much appreciated.

I'll try posting my fake listing in little bit, after I've had my morning coffee.

I've run into a bit of a problem. Previously, after clicking the "+ New Thread" button here at the CG, I was instantly taken to the page where I create a new listing. But now, these are the steps I'm having to go though, to get to that page:

1) Click "+ New Thread"

2) I then get 404 Error page, where I have to click ""Reset Panjo/Clear Panjo Cookies"

3) Then I have to click "Post an Item for Sale"

4) I'm then prompted to login with my username/password

5) Then I'm finally taken to the listing creation page.

I've tried this multiple times, and I'm having to go through these steps every single time. I'm not sure why the 404 page keeps popping up, but maybe that has something to with Panjo not remembering me being logged in anymore?

I think the reason I didn't have any of that was because I had already created the listing. I haven't tried to create any new ones... but I think everyone is pretty sick of hearing about my shadow steps! LOL I really don't want to add a third, since it seems you can't delete them once they're there.

Maybe it would be different if you go to Panjo and open your account there, then add a listing there, linked to CG?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast