Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

When the Guild link goes live, I'll put up the entire set of everything for 10 cents. They aren't exactly brilliant, OR very beautiful, but they work if you're in a fix for a set of steps that match your favourite floor texture.

EDIT: OK - I'm ready to go with this Robbie, complete with ready prepared zip file.

EDIT 2: Just setting up the listing - looks like there's a minimum sale price. I'm going to have to set this at 40 cents just to not have to pay Panjo for selling them. What the hell - lets go for 50 cents, then at least you get somewhere around $0.15 - $0.20 per sale

EDIT 3: This may have some bearing on the problem with connecting to Cartographer's Guild from Panjo's end. Where it says "Choose a Market Place" right at the top on the first box you fill in, there's an option to view the whole list. Even though you can make it accept "Cartographer's Guild" without any problem, the guild isn't listed in any shape or form if you view the full list of market places. The error you get when you try to login to Cartographer's Guild isn't to do with the fact that you are already logged in here. I've tried it both ways. The error message also suggests that you contact Panjo.com for assistance, but since this is just a test object for sale that I've put up to help you iron out all these little things, I haven't yet contacted them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New listing.PNG 
Views:	41 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	85557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	view full list.PNG 
Views:	33 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	85558  
    Last edited by Mouse; 07-21-2016 at 11:52 AM.