Thread: Buy Sell Forum Information

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I see now that you can receive a payment through Paypal without having to have a Paypal account. You just have to add an email address. I have never done anything like this before, however, so I don't know how that would work without an actual account. Do you know?

What I might do, if Robbie can confirm that this will work and all the money will go in the right place (ie some to the Guild as well) despite the problem linking to CG, is reduce the price to $1 and make it go live - see what happens... or do you think that's too much for a very crude banister and shadow?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Money settings.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	85554
    I've been trying to Google that but have come up empty so far... What I'm guessing is, if you don't have a PayPal account, you'll get a notification (when you make a sale) in your email and then be prompted to create a PayPal account so you can then gain access to that money? And once your account is set up, you can either let that money sit in your PayPal account, or you can add your bank account to your Paypal account, and then transfer from PayPal to your bank.

I think you attached the wrong image. All I'm seeing is the Sending/Receiving Payment page.

EDIT: Ooops, nevermind. I thought you meant you were attaching an image of the banister and shadow. Yeah, $1.00 seems a bit too high for just that. I'd lower the price (sorry, I really have no idea what it should be - I've never bought or sold items like that before), or if you didn't want to list anything lower than $1.00, you could do a set of them. Again, I'm really not too sure how many or how big it should be for that price... Hopefully someone else might chime in to give you a better idea with that.
    Last edited by Neyjour; 07-21-2016 at 06:57 AM.