Thank’s for all the feedback on which type of trees to do, I really appreciate the help. After reading all you’re opinions I think I’ll definitely go with the single trees. It will probably take forever to do tho. I tried copy, and pasting trees to form clumps, but it just doesn’t look right, so it’s looking like I’ll have to do them all individually by hand so I might be at this for a while.

Mouse – I had a look at J.Edwards map’s, they really are beautiful, I could only hope to make something so nice.

Diamond – Thanks so much for you’re continued feedback, I really value you’re opinions as you’re map’s are some of my favourites, I admire them almost daily. I really love you’re shaded relief style mountains, and hope to try something similar if I ever get around to making another map.

Kelleri – Thank you for the nice comments. I’ll definitely take you’re advice, and reduce the size of the trees, it’s something I had been considering, so you’re opinion solidified my decision. I appreciate it.

Falconius – I was thinking the same thing about the rivers, but I plan on working on them more, the rivers right now are just a plan of where they will go, I’ll be doing them over again, hopefully I can make them look nicer, and more refined, I’m not happy with how they look right now, I was pretty lazy about getting them in.