Thread: Can't find how to launch Wilber 1.84 (64-bit) after install on Windows 10

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Help Can't find how to launch Wilber 1.84 (64-bit) after install on Windows 10

I downloaded the 64bit version of Wilber 1.84 from http://www.fracterra.com/wilbur.html, and installed it on my Windows 10 laptop. I ran through the install programs, but cannot find a launcher ANYWHERE on my machine. Not sure what I did wrong, but any advice would be appreciated.

Sorry if this isn't enough information, I'm not sure what other information to provide.

It should be located in the Program Files directory under Slayton Software. I should probably put a link to it somewhere during the install, but I am using the freebie installer that came with Visual Studio and I probably don't have it configured correctly.

I had an issue like this in Windows 7. For some reason, it never gets added to the program files, but if I go directly to the folder I can launch it from there. Not sure if that's the same on Windows 10.
    Best regards,

Jeffrey Visgaitis
    Artist, Designer, & multiclass Geek
    2d Portfolio | 3d Portfolio

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

I as able to launch it from the Slayton Software folder, thanks!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk