Thread: Perspective Map; Ruined Kingdom

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Help Perspective Map; Ruined Kingdom (Closed)

Hey Cartographers!
    I am a tabletop RPG publisher and I am working on a sandbox module (think Keep on the Borderlands meets Dark Souls)
    I really like the following image
    https://www.cartographersguild.com/a...6&d=1469914746 (i didnt want to attach it because it was massive when I previewed it)
    This style and perspective and it could probably be zoomed in just a little bit more, so that making a ruined kingdom (and all of its ruined landscape more alive).
    I am open for the artists inspiration, but i really need the main 'ruined city' a port and a forest, (and some forest in the mountains).

Some of our art Ceidwen, Guddir, satyr duo, mermaid

Quality & Size: I would like the map to fit on 17.25x11.25inches (two page spread)
    Budget: $600
    Time Constraints: If possible I would like this map to be produced in the next 4-5 days.
    Rights: I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit and sell prints of the image (with the product logo) but will not be able to resell the image to be reused commercially.

[B]Contact[B] walters dot andreas at gmail dot com
    Last edited by Andreas Walters; 09-07-2016 at 08:56 AM. Reason: forgot email address

Hey there.
    Currently there isn't a way to contact you because you need at least five posts to use the private messaging system on here.
    If you want you can email me at birdsinyourbackyard [at] gmail [dot] com.
    You can see my maps here: http://fantasy-worlds.weebly.com/gallery.html

Cheers,
    Josiah

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM

Hi Andreas Walters,

I shot you a mail ... even if the time frame is a no go for me.

I am interested in this project and sent you an email! I hope to hear from you soon!

-Dan

Wow wow *w* ! Great map. Great colors. Great idea ! I love the idea that we can zoom in each zones. A big univers like that. Bravo !

Guild Novice

I absolutely love this map. The angled perspective is fantastic. Keep up the good work. I am attempting to commission a map and may consider contacting you in the future.